hello lash extensions
WELCOME TO LASH WORLD | AFTERCARE
We want your lashes to work for you! Please Read!
For the first 2 days:
- Do not wash eyes or lashes wih hot water or steam the face.
- Avoid swimming or exercise that can cause sweating.
- Do not cover the eyelash area: As it may cause eyelashes to curl, break and overlap each other.
- Avoid sleeping on your eyelashes. This can bend your lashes and cause lashes to overlap.
- Avoid rubbing eyes as lashes: This can damage lashes.
- Avoid heat treatments such as steam rooms/sauna and tanning beds.
- Do not use eye makeup remover at all on the lashes.
- Do not use any products near the eyes that contain oil (Example: Moisturizer, eye cream, etc.)
- Do not attempt to pick off the coating: This may result in pulling out your natural lashes.
- Advise clients that the semi-permanent mascara should be removed and a refresh semi permanent mascara application appliedevery 4 weeks.
Check out our most common mistakes made by clients with their new lashes.
The first 24 hours:
- Take Shower
- Wash their face, getting water in their eyes
- Apply cream and lotion on their eyes
- Apply mascara to their new lash coating
- Enter a steam room
- Sleep on their face
- Rub their eyes
- Play, touch the lashes
After the first 24 hours:
- Rub their eyes extensively
- Pick at their lashes
- Sleep on their lashes
- Play with or pick at their lashes
- Use oil based make up
- Apply mascara on their lashes
- Frequently visit sauna or steam room. or otherwise expose their lashes too frequently
- Are not gentle with their lashes