whiter, brighter smile
1. Prior to all treatments a professional consultation is carried out by one of our expert certified technicians. What really sets us apart is the fact that we give our clients a very clear idea of the likely results during the free consultation period itself and prior to any treatment taking place. We do this by taking a shade sample of your teeth’s colour, which is then compared to the likely colour of teeth you will achieve after treatment, giving you very clear and visible results you can expect to achieve from the treatments.
2. Teeth are then cleaned thoroughly with an activator to prepare teeth for treatment, this will also remove debris and accumulated plaque ensuring treatment is most effective. Teeth are then coated with our specially formed whitening agent containing either a hydrogen peroxide or non-peroxide based solution.
3. After applying the special mouth guard, a high energy Blue Spectrum LED light is distributed evenly over the teeth. This is proven to be the most effective wavelength to initiate molecules within the whitening agent without overheating and damaging any part of the teeth. Typically, this process is completed in two to three 15-20 mi
The full teeth whitening session is completed within 60 minutes with amazing and instant results left for you to enjoy. Professional aftercare advice is provided ensuring results are maximized well into the future.
The effect teeth whitening can have on your quality of life can be substantial. A bright, white smile can help you feel more confident, boost your self-esteem, and make you more willing to partake in social situations. Teeth whitening can do far more than revitalize your smile – it can revitalize your self-image, your mannerisms, and the impression that you make on others.
- Don’t Smoke
- Not only will you improve your health by not smoking, you won’t stain your teeth with yellow and brown marks.
- Drink less coffee
- Now we’re not saying after you’ve had your teeth whitened you have to give up coffee, but do reduce your intake as it gradually discolours teeth. The more milk you use the more diluted the coffee which helps to reduce staining.
- Choose White Wine over Red
- Red wine dramatically discolours teeth. Eliminate this factor by choosing white wine over red.
- Use Normal Toothpaste
- It is a common misconception that after you’ve had your teeth whitened, using whitening toothpaste will keep up the maintenance of your newly whitened teeth. This is incorrect, as whitening toothpastes actually contain tiny granules that when in contact with teeth gradually cause enamel erosion.
We recommend a routine of brushing your teeth twice daily, flossing and rinsing to get rid of unwanted plaque that can accumulate in gaps.
If your teeth are white, chances are they are very healthy. Even if you haven’t had your teeth whitened, follow these tips to reduce staining on your teeth.
Is teeth whitening safe?
Yes, the treatments we provide at the clinic have been certified and tested by professionals to ensure your safety and comfort. Our team of teeth whitening specialists have participated in an extensive training program to enable the highest proficiency in the cosmetic teeth whitening process. Combined with substantial experience, this facilitates their capacity to perform treatments to the highest standard.
How long does the procedure take?
Our teeth whitening treatments usually take around 60 minutes. The results are instant, but you will remain in ourcare for approximately an hour and a half to ensure complete satisfaction and after care tips.
How long will the results of teeth whitening last?
Generally, your teeth should retain their whiteness for approximately 18-24 months following your treatment. We recommend a continuous treatment programme every 6 months to maintain a pearly white glow.